3/01/2010

limerick chick 2010

ike and i are always making up silly rhymes around the house. so i couldn't resist, entering the limerick chick 2010! jj even wrote a limerick about me. *blushing*


there exists a lady in the house of jeans
who will help you out by any means
but be fast when you put that dish in the sink
cause she will clean it before you can blink

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

there is a cool chick at the happy hours
who likes to knit with a lot of brain power
she really does bake
a delicious cupcake

and some even look like a flower



so those are my entries! what are yours?


7 comments:

  1. These are great! Love yours, JJs, and Kristin's! You guys are all great writers. Or I should say, YOU CHICKS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwwahahah--I LOVE it! So true about the kitchen sink :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. There are so many good ones.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good ones! I read it too late to participate, but good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job on your limerick. I entered one too. it got in right under the buzzer, so i don't think it's posted yet. but check out my blog for it. I like your new blog
    design.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...